Annual membership for Navan racecourse gives you access to all 18 fixtures throughout the year and offers tremendous value for money. You can enjoy both the flat and national hunt highlights from the comfort of the Arkle Bar which is located in the heart of the action above the weighroom.
Step outside onto the balcony area and soak up the superb view over the parade ring and the entire track. Or find a cosy seat inside and enjoy some banter with fellow racegoers over a drink or lunch from our bar menu.
2017 Membership Rates
Annual Membership €150 Senior/Student €115 Joint Membership with Fairyhouse €250
Annual Membership includes:
- Admission to all 18 racedays at Navan
- Access to the Members Arkle Bar, located over the weighroom, with unrivalled views of the parade ring and track
- Free car parking in the Members Car Park adjacent to the entrance
- Two complimentary Day Member Passes
- Admission to 15 reciprocal race meetings including Leopardstown, The Curragh, Sligo, Naas, Gowran Park, Tipperary, Punchestown and Fairyhouse
- Annual Members Trip to trainers yard and raceday
- Members rate in the Bective Restaurant. Members can enjoy a three course lunch with tea/coffee for just €30 per person
- Members Newsletter in your inbox at intervals throughout the year