Sponsorship Opportunities at Navan
At Navan Race we can offer you many innovative ways to promote your company's image. Race Sponsorship is a popular way of getting your message to a wider audience in a cost efficient and effective manner. You can avail of the opportunities of naming a race, making a presentation, display branding and entertaining clients in convivial surroundings. Enjoy the thrill of a win with your clients and friends.
Sponsorship packages can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the client
- Race title which will appear in the national press, regional press, Satellite TV, the Internet, the race-card and on radio coverage.
- Corporate hospitality and entertainment options
- On site branding including track, parade ring, podium and enclosure
- Appropriate winning connection involvement in parade ring for your race
- Website promotion
- Reciprocal website links e.g. navanracecourse.ie
- Racecard advertising- Full page ad in racecard which is used by all attendees throughout the evening
- Big screen advertising located in front of the main stand – Logo (Certain dates only)
- CCTV advertising located in all pubic area and private suites flashing sponsors logos
- On site distribution of promotional material
- On site sampling and the opportunity to show case product and services including on site sales
- Cross promotional activities as well as inclusive in Navan’s extensive advertising and promotional campaigns
- Opportunities to run competitions/giveaways on national and local press and radio
- Complimentary admission tickets
- Annual Signage and advertising opportunities
On Course Signage
FOR LESS THAN €2.00 PER DAY YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF ADVERTISING YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 90,000 RACE PATRONS.
At this time, we are offering a select number of businesses the opportunity to display advertising boards along our raceline finish, and also in our parade ring. Racecourse signage is of course, a brilliant method of promoting your business. Race patrons we expect that some 90,000 will have the opportunity of reading your sign.
Additionally, there is of course a huge benefit of the television coverage, as the majority of our races are now covered throughout the betting shops, both in Ireland and in the UK. Highlights are often shown on Channel Four with live racing shown on ‘At The Races'.